Monday, December 22, 2008

Snowing Politics

Well, if there ever a time to start blogging now is it. Cape Cod, covered in snow, has once again been blasted into the oblivion by Mother Nature. Not the most we have seen, but by the looks of the forecast it is bound to get worse. So what do people do to distract themselves while being trapped inside? Some read a book, others clean, I turn on the news. I am an avid Republican who has lost faith in the American people after this election. Who ever heard of raising taxes on the rich who own the companies that people work at during a depression? I just want to know that.

“When we were at peace, Democrats wanted to raise taxes. Now there's a war, so Democrats want to raise taxes. When there was a surplus, Democrats wanted to raise taxes. Now that there is a mild recession, Democrats want to raise taxes.” –Ann Coulter

B. Hussein Obama, the President-Elect, is as incompetent as the day is young; lacking experience he has decided to surround himself with people soaring in experience so he won’t screw up, smart! Will it work though? I am going to enjoy these next few years. When the centrist voters who really decided this election along with the traitors to the Republican Party who voted for Obama see that they elected a child to do a man’s work I have confidence and faith he will be tossed out of the White House faster then eggs coming off the frying pan. Although he has not started his presidency and it is not fair to judge, I am not a fan of any democrat. They do not make sense to me and there philosophy is very brainless. When in war, why do they always seem to take the position that most undermines the USA’s security? Do you really think a Democrat could have responded as well as a Republican against a 9/aa attack (keep in mind it would have been Al Gore)!

Any who, they say more snow is coming and with Christmas in two days it looks like we will be having a white Christmas after all. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment